The Chicago Athletic Association Hotel
Visitors to the Confrad AGM 2016 in Chicago are invited to stay at the Chicago Athletic Association Hotel (CAAH). This hotel first opened in Chicago during the 1890’s, and has had a storied existence since then. Patronized by countless famous Chicagoans over the years, this was an elite establishment offering the high life to a select few. This landmark is now accessible to anyone that wants a taste of that world, though it has not lost its distinguished charm.
From the Hotel’s website:
Where members of CAA once recharged, you’ll find a distinctive array of thoroughly contemporary amenities throughout these elegant chambers.
- Central Chicago Loop hotel location along the Chicago Cultural Mile on Michigan Avenue
- Panoramic views overlooking the iconic Millennium Park, the Art Institute of Chicago and Lake Michigan, just steps from the Chicago Symphony Center and the Theater District
- Five eating and drinking establishments, including late-night options: Perched atop CAA, Cindy’s rooftop terrace, restaurant and bar; elevated regional classics, Cherry Circle Room; amusement, libations and “pudge-worthy” nosh, Game Room; café by day, rare spirit bar by night, Milk Room; and our own Shake Shack
- 24 hour in-room dining service
- 24 hour fitness facilities (what did you expect?), with complimentary trainer-led group runs along Lake Michigan every Saturday at 8:00 a.m. and personal training or private group sessions available upon request.
- Madison Hall Shops featuring one of a kind sundries, unisex apothecary indulgences, natural cosmetics, a fragrance counter, fresh flowers, books, magazines and a curated assortment of “make you smile” lifestyle accessories for women and men
- Comprehensive concierge services
- Pet-friendly accommodations
- Complimentary Heritage Bicycles (Our complimentary bike program has been retired for the winter season. Heritage Bikes official season is from May 1 – November 1. Weather permitting, we may bring them out earlier or keep them longer.)
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Valet parking
Chicago Athletic Association Hotel (CAAH)
12 South Michigan Avenue
Chicago, Illinois 60603
Room rate: $301.48USD (includes all taxes & fees)
How to register: Email first name, last name, number of rooms, dates of reservation (check in and out) to [email protected]. Individual credit cards will be charged upon check-in.
NOTE: Deadline for reservations is Sunday, May 1, 2016.