Things to Know About Thursday, June 9
On Thursday, June 9th, all agencies will have the opportunity to make a 10 minute presentation about their achievements in 2015 and their plans for 2016.
Here’s what we would love to hear during your agency update:
- A general statement about this year’s performance vs. the previous year’s
- Your expectations for 2016
- Is your agency growing, becoming smaller, or staying the same?
- A general overview on how your agency feels about client relations
New business development
- What are you doing to attract new clients?
- Updates on your offerings and overall capabilities (e.g., print, digital, Internet, etc.)
After the agency updates, we will start The Golden Bull competition. Each agency will have 15-20 minutes to present a case study featuring an example of its best work from 2015/2016. A “panel of experts” will cast their votes for the best of the best and the winner will take home a trophy!
Have questions? Tweet us at @ConfradAGM for more details on the presentations.